A Virtual Way for Your Business to Get Real Results
Golf Simulators – The Next Generation Tool to Promote Your Business!
Your business, like your golf game, is always looking for news ways to improve, grow and reach beyond par. We know when it comes to your play, you do all the right things to generate positive results:
- You Stretch (your muscles)
- You Study (the pros)
- You Evaluate (new tips and tricks)
- You Act (get on the green!)Why then, would it be any different for your business? With Visual Sports it isn’t. Right from the first drive to the final putt, our golf simulators will:• Help You Stretch (your dollar, and see higher ROI)
- Help You Study (ways to better engage with your existing customers)
- Help You Evaluate (new potential audiences and explore ways to reach them)
- • Help You Act (by implementing cutting-edge precision technology to set your business apart from the competitor)
The stats show it – using sports simulators as part of your business offering increases the amount of time customers spend at your establishment. The more time spent, the greater revenue reward. Beyond that – did we mention the advertising opportunities. Right on the screen. Now, that’s not a bad opportunity for sponsorships and partnerships. Drop in logos/photos/promotions, you name it!
A huge plus is the simple installation. You provide us with a minimum 10×10 sq ft area and 1 to 2 days to install, and we will offer you a high traffic, easy maintenance and short time repeat set up to generate long term results.
We’ve also got you covered if you opt to go beyond golf. Our high performance simulators are one-system multi-sport. Baseball, football, basketball, cricket, even zombie (argh!) dodgeball are available. Now, envision your customers out of their seats, at the latest events, playing all their favourite games while your seamlessly integrated logo repeatedly scrolls across the billboards of their favourite stadium. We’re not done yet – you can even customize players and venues – it doesn’t get closer than feeling like you are there than this.
Now, get them in the game, and show them you are right there with them.
By: Daniel Weitzner, VP Development