SwingTrack™ FAQ Video Series: Home/Business Space Requirements
- Optimal room size – 16’ wide x 10’ high x 20’ deep is ideal for our full simulator, but our designers are flexible and will try to work with what you have. Note that our VS-10 Simulator has a smaller footprint (10′ x 10′ x 10′) for portability for events.
- Floor, ceiling, and wall coverings – Coverings are not only for your protection and the protection of you home, but for sound proofing as well. Perfect for those late night practice sessions!
- Design and customization – Our designers will work with you to ensure that all of the simulator elements suit your home’s décor and aesthetic while maintaining their functionality.
- Lighting – We want to avoid light coming into the screen to ensure you have a crisp image on the projector screen. Excessive brightness from lights and large windows can impact the quality of the projected image.
- Power outlets – SwingTrack™ will require power outlets for its screen, projector, cameras, and computer system in order to function. Our design plan and drawings will let you know where everything will go.
For more SwingTrack™, follow us on: